Photo: Google-Planet Hollywood Casino, Las Vegas Nevada.(all rights reserved to the owners).
The name of the game is “21”, and it perks up gamers who love Blackjack minus the deck of cards, all thanks to Bitcoin online casinos. How did this gaming fun evolve from the brick and mortar casinos? Bitcoin has reshaped our concept of gaming as an entertainment.
Traditional casinos own a following because they:
- Claim revenues as a part of their steady haul to sustain a dependent economy.
- Attract a multitude of tourists who come for well-known city attractions and combine gaming to their itineraries.
- Rally players to seek their luck until those coins drop non-stop and signal a jackpot.
With technology, the gaming business has transformed tremendously.
A Chip Off the Old Block
Gamers who embrace Blackjack sans the physical card shuffling and dealing thank Bitcoin online casinos. They trace their fame to the popular gaming houses. Say “casino” today and slots, dices, and card games come to mind. Add the sexy bunnies, drinks, now spell fun. Further than these, brick and mortar casinos:
- Were once built for people to meet and handle civic functions
- Stood as restaurants, big town hall meeting areas, and movie theaters in some parts of the world today
- Held the same symbol for entertainment and pleasure that include dance, music, concert shows, and gaming
- Included games that had players struggling to win monetary rewards that became the first step for the gaming entertainment.
Virtual games share the identical merrymaking that the old casinos symbolize. While traditional gaming can be a part of a yearly vacation, noise and overboard cash betting cannot be ignored. Online gaming, however, is done in the privacy of the gamer’s home with the computer as company.
Let the Game Begin
Games played in the traditional casinos are best known as electronic slot machines, table games (cards and dice), and random number picks. Gamers can play solo or with a group. Some famous games played are:
- Table Games – Blackjack, Asian Poker, Three Card Poker.
- Dice and Tiles — Pai Gow, Crape, Sic Bo, Chuck-a-luck.
- Random Number — played by guessing whether the number that comes up is higher or lower; pick your numbers randomly or via an automatic number generator.
Traditional gamers have to face other players or the physical presence of a machine. The chance to know the person, who he is with, and the casinos he frequents, the online gamers are privy to. Some low-key internet gaming does not require the identity of bettors. This is a plus to Bitcoin players.
Collecting the Winnings.
What can be more fun than collecting your winnings in a casino game? Conventional casinos use coins and chips to play ( now replaced by paper receipts that are barcoded and scanned to encash one’s winning). Besides, these are converted into cash upon a player’s exit. Online gaming, however, uses credits that automatically converts into cash as soon as the player scores a win.
Traditional gaming loses its luck as soon as the gamer cashes out the chips or coins on hand. In the same token, time spent in the gaming process dictates how much money might be involved; traditional gamers may crash a budget in their desire for that chance to win. Cyberspace gaming, however, allows the same risks in betting similar to traditional gaming and that casino buffs either play more or quit soon after a win.
Presently, Bitcoin online casinos command great popularity over brick and mortar casinos. The players are growing.